Resilience in Maritime
About the Course:
According to Sir Charles Darwin, “It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the ones most Resilient and responsive to change.”
The words are best fitted for the maritime profession in the context of the current situation, where we have witnessed extreme changes at an unprecedented level first with the Covid and then with the Russia-Ukraine war.
It is therefore the resilience characteristics of the seafarers that can help in their career growth and stability.
To develop the resilience characteristics, I have formulated a 3 day training program that can be useful for all young mariners that will help them to develop the desired mindset.
- What is Resilience?
- When do we need to be Resilient?
- How can we learn Resilience?
- How can we learn through our mistakes?
- What are the benefits of being Resilient?
- Why do seafarers need to be Resilient?
The Course is Recommended For
- All young seafarers
- Anyone Struggling with their life in the maritime