HOW CAN SEAFARERS WORK AMONG FOREIGN NATIONALS
About the Course:
The maritime sector is a globally working industry. People from diverse religions, races, ethnicities, languages, ages, and genders work together to bring comfort and ease to our life. However, most people may face many challenges to coexist and accept the values of other cultures. They need professional training and put in a lot of effort to understand their coworkers and work together without hurting each other’s feelings.
The current course aims to help you understand the importance of cultural diversity and work with people from different communities and cultures. It will also help you to manage cultural diversity in the workplace of the maritime sector and use the same to strengthen your management skills.
- Importance of Cultural Diversity
- Value of Cultural Diversity
- Understand Cultural Differences
- Strength of Cultural Diversity
- Management of Cultural Diversity
The Course is Recommended For
- Young Seafarers who have just joined the Maritime sector or soon are willing to join.
- Existing seafarers, who are struggling in the workplace due to communication gaps.
- Maritime leaders, who are planning to start new businesses.